I’m always so intrigued by the contents of other people’s bags! I love to see what little secrets are stashed inside! So I polled some of you on Facebook asking what’s your one ‘must have item‘ in your gym bag. Turns out you are all so practical and oh so clean Hair ties, deodorant, facial cleansers and socks topped the list. Most interesting response- The Rocky Soundtrack- ha, talk about motivating tunes for your workout.
I suppose you probably want to see what’s inside my bag. I dumped my contents and realized I’m pretty normal too!
Inside Jenn’s Gym Multipurpose Run Around All Day Bag. Listed in order of absolute importance:
1. Chapstick – Alba Coconut Cream * I hate dry lips!
2. iPod/iPhone * I make most of my phone calls while walking to and from clients, I need my music for teaching classes and I can’t do a cardio workout with my iPod. I’ve actually left the gym and walked home to get it and then returned back to the gym
3. Earbuds * see above comment in regards to my workout
4. Equinox Pilates Tank Top * I always keep this in my bag so I don’t forget it
5. Papersource Daily Planner * I’m old fashioned and like to write down my schedule
6. Small notebook and pen (from Shake the Tree) * I’m always joting down notes, class ideas and thoughts throughout the day and I love the actual act of writing as opposed to typing into my iPhone
7. Business Cards in Ame & Lulu pouch (from Shake the Tree)
8. Clean Well All-Natural Sanitizer (Orange Vanilla scent) from Whole Foods
9. Nars Lip Gloss from Sephora *easy way to spruce up in between clients
10. Teeny Tiny bottle of Lollia Flowering Willow and Lotus cologne from Anthropologie
11. Blum Naturals Cleansing Facial Wipes from Whole Foods
12. Kid Cliff Organic Z Bar * my favorite whole grain energy snack from Whole Foods
13. Pink Lululemon Headband
Missing from this list are my wallet and hot pink puppy poo pick up bags.
What’s in your gym bag? Please share!